Top 5 Reasons Students Fail NCLEX!
Maybe there’s something I missed.
Maybe I did something wrong.
I don’t know if I’ll ever get this right.
Ok, STOP you need my NCLEX Mental Preparedness & Grief Form
If that’s you fill out the form and get the DVD Self-Study Program!
But first…here are the top five reasons students identified their NCLEX failure and what they did differently to pass with ReMar Review!
Top 5 Reasons Nurses are Failing NCLEX!
Download my NCLEX Mental Preparedness & Grief Form to help you take a look at the big picture and best position yourself as you move forward in your nursing career!
Below you will also find a full-length video of “How to Interpret your NCLEX Candidate Report” and what to do with your results.
Recap! Why Students Fail NCLEX.
- 1. Focused on Questions.
- Questions do not teach!
- Focus on the CONTENT instead!
- Then do questions AFTER the content!
- 2. Studied too Long!
- Limit your study t0 1.5 – 2hrs per day!
- Make 3hrs your max to avoid burnout!
- 3. Underestimated the Test.
- Be kind and give yourself 6-weeks to study.
- Do not rush the process!
- Move your date if you need time to study.
- 4. Overestimated your personal experiences
- NCLEX is not your nursing school.
- NCLEX is not like your hospital.
- Approach NCLEX as a blank slate.
- 5. Failed to Identify Study Best Resources
- Your school’s prep plan may not be the best for you.
- If you realize somethings not working, change it.
- If you’re an audio/ visual learner and like to take great notes you’ll love studying with ReMar!
How to Interpret your NCLEX Candidates Report!
(Rotate on mobile to watch in full screen)